Suggestions for Christian Growth
Spiritual growth results from trusting Jesus Christ. “The righteous man shall live by faith” (Galatians 3:11). A life of faith will enable you to trust God increasingly with every detail of your life, and to practice the following:
- G Go to God in prayer daily (John 15:7).
- R Read God’s Word daily (Acts 17:11); begin with the Gospel of John.
- O Obey God moment by moment (John 14:21).
- W Witness for Christ by your life and words (Matthew 4:19; John 15:8).
- T Trust God for every detail of your life (1 Peter 5:7).
- H Holy Spirit – allow Him to control and empower your daily life and
witness (Galatians 5:16,17; Acts 1:8).